Local gourmet produce – Byron Bay gift hampers
Chef’s Byron Bay hampers – Chef’s Hat. For the Cook in you.
Our Chef’s Hat Byron Bay hamper will be sure to bring smiles to the whole dinner table. This is an ideal gift for the foodie who loves cooking and creating masterpieces in the kitchen.
Our gift hampers are thoughtfully wrapped and packed full of a great selection of locally sourced gourmet cooking ingredients, sauces and condiments.
You can be assured of low food miles, because all items are sourced locally from around Byron Bay, in the beautiful Northern Rivers.
What’s inside? Chef’s Hat
- Crack Fox: Fermented Habanero Hot Sauce, 150ml
- All the Best Fine Foods: Eggplant Pickle, 190g
- Cape Byron Mustard: Rustic Mustard, 110g
- Blue Kitchen: Harissa Paste, 110g
- Brookfarm: Macadamia Oil, 250ml
- Byron Bay Peanut Butter Co.: Original Satay Sauce, 300ml
- Rainforest Foods: Davidson’s Plum Sweet Chilli Sauce, 250ml
- Blue Kitchen: Green Curry Paste, 110g
- Richmond Hill: Hot Smoked Chipotle Sauce, 150ml
- Spice Palace: Macadamia Dukkah with Chilli, 100g
- Wattle Tree Creek: Sea Celery Mustard Pickle, 140g
- Tweed Real Food: BBQ Master Rub, 50g
- Wattle Tree Creek: Quandong Mango Chutney, 140g
- Zest: Morroccan Spice Paste, 110g
- Wattle Tree Creek: Apple Cider Vinegar with Lemon & Curry Myrtle, 250g
- Zest: Rogan Josh Mild Curry, 175g
Nestled in a timber crate.
Elegantly presented in a reusable organic cotton fabric wrap with a posy of dried botanicals, plus a complimentary hand-written message attached.
We do our utmost to include the products as stated. However, at times, we may have to replace items with another of similar variety and value, due to issues of availability.
Chef’s Byron Bay hampers.
Fancy something else? Feel free to browse our great range of Gourmet Byron Bay Hampers.
Looking to add something special? We are more than happy to customize a hamper to your budget. Get in touch with us to let us know how we can help.
We are happy to add wine, beer and spirits to any gift order on request.
Note: if adding an alcoholic beverage, the purchaser and recipient must be of legal age.
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Want to add that wow factor? – with delicious local dips, cheeses and more?
We deliver chilled locally in Byron Bay and the surrounding regions.
Note that chilled deliveries are available for the local Byron surrounding regions only. Meaning that this allows for an amazing range of antipasto items to be delivered to your door – or gifted on your behalf.
Byron is blessed with some of the best artisan producers in the country. So we would love the opportunity to share their incredible range of local cheeses, dips, fish rillettes, salami, fresh juice and more! You can be sure that these will bring the wow factor. Plus they really do taste divine (we can vouch for each and every one personally!).
We are happy to cater to any dietary requirements. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Flavours of Byron Bay gift hampers are the perfect gift for sending to someone when you can’t make it there in person; such as Birthday celebrations, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Congratulations, Wedding gift, Graduation gift, New baby birth, Baby shower, Lunar New Year, Separated from family & loved ones, Sympathy, Thank you, Party surprise, Best friends, Loss of a loved one, Holidays, Special treat, Hanukkah, Christmas, Easter and more